The time has come. We’re proud to announce that after serving us well internally and powering our sleek host and requester applications, it is time to release Puma – the little beast behind the curtain that you should definitely pay attention to – our Python library for swiftly implementing UMA enabled applications.
- Puma code repository: https://bitbucket.org/smartproject/puma-gae
- Building a host application with Puma: right this way
- Building a requester application with Puma: over here
As a reference implementation, don’t hesitate to check out both:
- PumaHostOne: https://bitbucket.org/smartproject/pumahostone
- PumaRequesterOne: https://bitbucket.org/smartproject/pumarequesterone
Learn more about the flow using SMARTAM by viewing the following two presentations:
All code is released under the Apache 2.0 license.